Monday, October 1, 2018

My Plan For October?

Hello everyone! And also happy first day of October as well ^^.

I'm so excited for this month since I plan to do a lot of new content for my channel. 

For instance, I will be doing plushtober which means this whole month I will be doing Halloween plushies ^^.

I was thinking of doing it every day, but that will be too much for at the moment, so instead I plan to try my best and upload plushie updates for this month ^^. 

On Wednesday for my channel, I plan to upload either journal updates or something dealing with stationery since I also have a heart for that as well. 

Here is also a link to my newest video ^^.



I'm still learning to do tutorials, so I hope you all enjoy. 



Thank you guys for reading this short post ^^. 

Just wanted to update everyone about what will be happening this month :).

Have a nice day ^^. 

No comments:

Post a Comment