Tuesday, September 18, 2018

My Favorite Stationery Items At The Moment!

Hello, everyone!

For today's blog, I want to share my favorite stationery's I enjoy using for either studying or for my collection. 

Each item holds a special place in my heart, so I decided to show you guys what they are.

The first item I would consider being my all time fav would be these adorable pastel highlighters.


These would be my favorite because I love everything pastel, so I was extremely happy to find highlighters in pastel form.

I believe I bought them at my local store in the stationery aisle. 

You can also buy them online as well ^^. Below is a link for the highlighters if you are interested in buying.

Here is also a picture of what they look like when used!


The next stationery item I really enjoy using is my amazing writing pen. 


This would be my number one writing utensil I use for pretty much everything. 

I believe these were supposed to be art pens, but I tend to use them for writing and more!

Below is a link if you would like to buy them. You can also find them at your local stationery store as well.


When it comes to notetaking, I enjoy using the most cutest notebooks. 

So far the one I enjoy using this adorable Rilakkumma notebook. 


I was so happy to find this since where I live it's hard to find kawaii stationery. 

With this notebook, I tend to use this one for my craft channel and new ideas for social media. 

I also have another Rilakkumma one which I use for notetaking and learning new things. 


Thank you all for reading my newest blog post! 

I really enjoy doing these types of this, and it also makes me happier to see everyone enjoy it as well.

For more updates please follow me on social media. A link to all my social media will be on the social media tab.

Please have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment